Open top menu
Bookmark and Share

Here's a Wishlist for my Rotastak Hamster Cage:

I wish...
  • My hamsters will be happy in their cage.
  • My hamsters will be SAFE in their cage - they won't accidentally break their limbs or chew through their cage and escape; the cage is made of materials that have been proven safe for them.
  • For a large space for them to run around and play in.
  • I can easily watch and see them playing in their cage. (I prefer transparent plastic to wire cages. Wire cages gives me the impression that my hamsters are in prison...
  • No chewing on wire cages please...
  • The hamster bedding will stay in the cage where it belongs, until it's time to be cleaned. (Another reason why no wire cages for me...)
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments

Advert