Open top menu
Bookmark and Share








1. Description:
The Rotastak Creepy Castle hamster cage provides your pet(s) with endless fun and excitement. It is most suitable to house dwarf hamsters and mice. Cleaning and feeding can never be easier with easy opening lid! The Rotastak Creepy Castle also has a glow in the dark feature which allows you to watch your pet(s) run around even at night.

2. Measurement:
H23" X W23" X D32"
59cm X 59cm X 32cm

3. Suitable for how many dwarf hamsters:
3-4

4. Other people's reviews:
Customer's Reviews

5. What do I think? Is it suitable for me? Give a ranking from 1-5.
I love the big space Rotastak Creepy Castle provides and my hamsters will love the many compartments the castle has. Green happens to be one of my favourite colours too! What's more, they have a detachable carrier to allow me to bring my hamsters around. 5
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I have just got a 2 dawf hamsters and I got them a creepy castle cage but has no instructions so was wondering if you could send me a copy over by e-mail by taking a picture of them for me so I know what I am doing? my e-mail is thomascallahan@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Advert