Open top menu
Bookmark and Share









1. Description:
The Rotastak Fairground Fun hamster cage is my favourite design so far. It has long tubes which my hamsters can climb into and there is even a dining room! The plastic walls at the base prevents bedding and sand from spilling out of the cage when my hamster burrows. Saves me the trouble of clearing the outsides of the cage.

2. Measurements:
H22.5" X W20" X D29.5"
H57cm X W51cm X D75

3. Suitable for how many dwarf hamsters:
4

4. Other people's reviews:
Customer's Reviews

5. What do I think? Is it suitable for me? Give a ranking from 1-5.

I think the colour is so nice. I love the dome-shaped dining room and can imagine my hamsters enjoying their meal there. The tubes are so cool, looks like a roller coaster ride! No wonder it's called fairground fun pack. (5)
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

2 comments:

  1. A good toy. at what price? cleaning hard way or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rotastak Fairground Fun is £33.99. Cleaning is easy once you get the hang of it. =) Your hamster will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Advert