Open top menu
Bookmark and Share

If I want a large space for my hamsters to play in, I will have to buy many Rotastak hamster cages. I understand this can add up to be a hefty investment. Are there any cool ideas and ways on how to maximise my dollar spent - so my hamsters can have the best possible home experience of their lifetime?

Interestingly, I came across someone sharing about how he/she put their rotastak unit into a plastic bin in order to give their pet more SPACE to move around in + give his/her hamster the FUN of playing in a Rotastak unit. What a fantastic idea!

I've also seen a photo of someone using Rotastak tubes to link two tubs together for a super huge space for a hamster family. This could be a cost effective alternative to getting a Rotastak cage.

I like how large plastic tubs are. I also love how cool and funky Rotastak hamster cages are - with all the connecting tubes for hamsters to climb in and out, up and down. This would be a fantastic way to merge my two favourite hamster home solutions. :) Awesome.
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments

Advert