Open top menu
Bookmark and Share





1. Description:
The Rotastak Cosmo Pod consist of a mezzanine level, water bottle, anti-gnaw rings and a feeding dish. Works well as an add-on unit.

2. Measurement:
H10" X W19" X D11"
26cm X 48cm X 28cm

3. Suitable for how many dwarf hamsters:
1-2

4. Other people's reviews:
Customer's Reviews

5. What do I think? Is it suitable for me? Give a ranking from 1-5.
I will use this as an add-on to my existing cage. It does not come along with an exercise wheel which makes me wonder, ' hmm should I buy it?' 3
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments

Advert