Open top menu
Bookmark and Share





1. Description:
The Rotastak Superpod consists of feeding dish, anti gnaw rings, mezzanine levels, water bottle, external tubing and exercise wheel. This simple design allows your pet(s) to have hours of fun running around and exploring new places and levels.
(Note: Not suitable for rats and chipmunks)

2. Measurement:
H10" X W24" X D12"
26cm X 61cm X 30cm

3. Suitable for how many dwarf hamsters:
1-2

4. Other people's reviews:
Customer's Reviews

5. What do I think? Is it suitable for me? Give a ranking from 1-5.
The superpod is just right for 2 of your pet(s). Anymore, I'll have to get extensions for my hamsters to run around. It is a simple cage and I probably have to buy more toys for my hamsters to play with. 3.5
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments

Advert