Open top menu
Bookmark and Share





1. Description:
Filled with curved tubes, easy access lid, exercise wheel and drinking bottle, Rotastak Dreamland is a dream come true for your small animals. A transporting compartment is included to give you the convenience to bring your pet(s) out! Compatible with all Rotastak accessories.

2. Measurements:
H14" X W15" X D16"
H36cm X W38cm X D41cm

3. Suitable for how many dwarf hamsters:

2

4. Other people's reviews:
Customer's reviews

5. What do I think? Is it suitable for me? Give a ranking from 1-5:
I like the idea of having a transporting compartment. It allows me to bring my hamsters along with me when I go out or when I bring them to visit the vet. It's an excellent deal as it's gives me a 2-in-1 kind of feeling. (4)
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

0 comments

Advert