Open top menu
Bookmark and Share


Some questions I ask before deciding whether to buy a Rotastak hamster cage for my dwarf hamsters or not...


1. What cages are available? – a comprehensive, well-organised list with Pictures, Reviews and what I think.

2. How to efficiently clean and maintain a Rotastak hamster cage? - a simple 10 Step-article on 'How To Keep Any Hamster Home Clean'.

3. How do I maximise the amount of money I’ll be spending on my Rotastak cage? - cool ideas on how to place and setup my hamster cage.

4. Are there Pictures/Videos of other people’s pets in Rotastak cages? – so I can visualize my pet(s) living in them.


6. What do I really want? - my hamster cage wishlist

         8. How do I train my hamsters?

Some new questions that popped up...


  • ESSENTIAL things to know about caring for my dwarf hamsters? - Some helpful info and tips on how to care for dwarf hamsters.
  • Interesting Things About Rotastak Hamster Cages
  • How much space does a dwarf hamster need?
Some Q&As I’ve come across, while researching Rotastak hamster cages





Perhaps the weirdest article I've come across during my research...
Different Themes
Written by Lovely

Aenean quis feugiat elit. Quisque ultricies sollicitudin ante ut venenatis. Nulla dapibus placerat faucibus. Aenean quis leo non neque ultrices scelerisque. Nullam nec vulputate velit. Etiam fermentum turpis at magna tristique interdum.

1 comment:

Advert